<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6305473369993347828?origin\x3dhttp://small-mouth.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, September 30, 2009 ' 3:05 PM


HeavyBag SleepingBag & a fruitful PrizeBag



DIDM Camp has been a new culture for most DIDM people
it started first last year and yeah, I went for both Camp and I must said I have enjoyed it and hope to keep this culture alive.
Hopefully, the next camp I could help organize it and I must say this year's camp is quite a success with the year 3 organizing it.
I have met new and fun people like from the Year 3, 2 and 1 and hope that on the next camp, more DIDMans could join in the fun.


28 Sep 09 ( day 1)
Met up Daryl , Jaron, Andy, SJ, Ivan and Marcus to go RP together for the camp.

Happens that my team member are unable to come and I only got Daryl in my team
So ended up with three new members Andy, Marcus and Edmund.
Presenting you ... The UnCommons !
so with a full team, we had Perry and Wayne as our Student Leader guiding us throughout
DIDM Camp will start the day with a Photo Hunt where each team will rent two cameras and take pictures from the given clue, 1 Exact, 1 Group, 1 Landscape and 5 random shots.
It's too much so I'll shall not post it here haha.

After the tiring Photo Hunt, we watched the movie "Coming Soon" at Student Lounge and then the Student Leaders brought team by team to the "Night Walk".
It was damn scary seriously but my team helped each other and also Tau Pok a Hunter in L4D.
Soon the "Night Walk" is over, everyone went to bath and then organize the photos to be submitted.
Had some singing session, chatting session before heading to sleep.

29 Sep 09 ( day 2)
Had cold milk tea and burger for breakfast and my team worked on the next activities, the video taking for the theme "Toothpaste".
There I am , finding inspiration for the theme

There are many crops we did for our video since the Student Leader did not give us anything, we made D.I.Y. TV set, Toothpaste, and Bed.

During the shots, there have been quarrels and obstacles but we managed to submit the video on time.

So Taa Daa ! This is the Video made by my Team ... the "K.O. Toothpaste" !

I redo the music and sound effects so it should look better ... enjoy =)

So after the video taking, we had to do presentation with some faci-s as the judge for our photo hunt and then view every team's video !

My Team ended up with getting 3rd place with a score of 118 points I think, losing by 0.5 points to the 2nd team ... maybe we never squeeze out the toothpaste haha, but it was still a fun experience.

Soon everyone bids farewell and rush to my bed after bathing.

DIDM CAMP 08

DIDM Camp 09

DIDM Rocks !








smallmouth...WHO s

Name: Danny Tan Guan Han
Age: 19+
D.O.B: 13th August 1990 ~ Leo
School: Republic Polyechnic - SIT
Diploma in Interactive & Digital Media

smallmouthWANTS Y
  • Get Driving License
  • Lorry driver's seat
  • 3.5 or above GPA
  • Weights 90kg
  • Weights 80kg
  • Hit 10 pull ups
  • Learn Guitar
  • Band Hero (Wii)
  • No More Heroes 2(Wii)
  • DJ Hero (Wii)
  • iPhone 3GS
  • Lasik

  • smallTALK )

    ShoutMix chat widget

    smallLINKS '
    Ana
    Angie
    Anngie
    Baizura
    BingLong
    Carissa
    Eddie
    Emily
    G
    Geshy
    Gilbert
    HeJiang
    Jaron
    Jasmine
    JunMing
    MuMu
    Nicole
    Rex
    RuiQi
    Sammy
    Shafiqah
    Sharon
    ShiMin
    SiaoTong
    Ugine
    Victor
    VivienTey
    WeiHao
    YanLing
    YangYi
    YueMing
    YvonneDan
    Ynez

    E35C


    smallHISTORY 7

    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


    smallsmallCREDITS &
    Designer:
    Danny himself ... with the help of
    %PURPUR.black-'s blogskin layout

    Image hosting:
    x

    Brushes:
    x o

    Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com